Dr Nicky Abortion Clinic, one of the most renowned Private Abortion Clinics in Southern Africa, you will receive the highest quality care for all of your reproductive health needs. Our highly skilled staff is trained to assist you through a safe, comfortable visit. All of our anesthesia staff are certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support. All of our support staff maintains certification in Basic Life Support and follows strict infection control practices.
Our comprehensive gynecological care includes contraception, aspiration abortion, abortion pill, abortion counseling, pap smear, colposcopy, LEEP procedure, screening and testing for STDs, the morning after pill, HPV vaccine, Essure, tubal ligation, reproductive laparoscopic surgery, diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy, minimally invasive treatment of fibroids, treatment of pelvic pain, endometriosis and infertility, genital dermatology, vaginal rejuvenation, vaginoplasty, and labioplasty.
We are confident that you will be comfortable and impressed with our talented staff. Please feel free to contact us if you require further information.SHOP NOW
WHAT WE DO
We offer both Medical And Surgical abortion services from 5 to 24 weeks and non-surgical medicinal abortion abortion from 5 to 8 weeks. All patients are offered free follow-up appointments in which a healthcare provider will discuss birth control options and prescribe contraception, if desired. Our comprehensive gynecological care includes contraception counseling, pap smear,colposcopy, LEEP procedure, screening for sexually transmitted diseases, The Morning After Pill, HPV vaccine, Essure, tubal ligation, reproductive laparoscopic surgery, diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy, minimally invasive treatment of fibroids, treatment of pelvic pain, endometriosis, fertility evaluation, management and treatment of infertility, genital dermatology, and vaginal reconstructive surgery.
Dr Nicky Abortion Clinic is known by providers across the country and internationally as being a leader in women’s abortion needs and reproductive healthcare. We receive abortion referrals from some of the best medical institutions in the world due to our ability to care for complicated and sensitive abortion cases. Our brand new therapeutic space is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare (AAAHC), which requires facilities to adhere to the highest standards in the provision of abortion and medical care.
To ensure your safety, Dr Jennifer Abortion Clinic requires all surgeons, anesthesia staff and registered nurses to be certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support. All support staff maintains certification in Basic Life Support and follows strict infection control practices.
We are delighted that you are interested in our state-of-the-art, beautiful, and therapeutic space. For more information please call us and a member of our staff will be happy assist you.
THE PATIENT HAS THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To provide the center with accurate medical information.
• To ask all questions you may have regarding the treatment provided by the office.
• To consent by free will to all medical treatments.
• To tell us if you do not understand medical procedures or instructions.
• To follow aftercare instructions as recommended by the office.
• To keep appointments as scheduled, or advise the center if unable to keep appointment.
• Receive services without regard to age, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or source of payment.
• Be treated with consideration, respect and dignity including privacy in treatment.
• Be informed of the services available at the Office in a clean, safe environment free of unnecessary restraints.
• Receive emergency care if you need it.
• Receive all the information that you need to give informed consent for any proposed treatment. This information shall include the possible risks and benefits of the treatment.
• Be informed of the charges for services, eligibility for third-party reimbursements and, when applicable, the availability of free/reduced cost care.